- Why I like them- She’s one of the best characters on Glee. She’s brave,talented and driven. She’s the type of tv character that tv needs more of.
- Why I don’t- I guess she can be intense.
- Favorite episode (scene if movie)- The First Time and The Pilot.
- Favorite season/movie- Season 1 or Season 3
- Favorite line- “I’m like Tinkerbell Finn, I need applause to live”
- Favorite outfit- I liked the outfit she wore for bowling with Finn in season 1.
- OTP- Finchel
- Brotp- Pezberry
- Head Canon- She still keeps Finn’s football jacket for comfort in New York.
- Unpopular opinion- She brings out the best in Finn.
- A wish- She wins so many Tony Awards and shoves them down anyone who ever doubted her.
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen- I never want her to give up on acting.
- 5 words to best describe them- Driven,Passionate,Adorable, Quirky,Talented
- My nickname for them- Rach? idk
"only losers with quarterback fantasies like Finn" Wow so I guess even NPH is a loser. Anon is just bitter himself that Finn is awesome.
I normally don’t like quarterbacks to begin with lol. I’m more of a nerdy person. I just think Finn is perfect.
When NPH knows that Finn is perfect, and you don’t, then you have problems because nobody knows talent like NPH. He done broadway shows, television, movies and everything in between.
stop whining honey, guess who's coming across as bitter LOL even people who don't Rachel with anyone hate Finn, only losers with quarterback fantasies like Finn.
This is what I talking about in my last post. How people who don’t like finchel are seen as the bad guys when people like you start shit.
I only seen one season but:
1. The first character I first fell in love with: Monica
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Joey
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Um idk?
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Someone hates a character on friends?
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Phobe. She got annoying.
6. The character I would totally smooch: Chandler
7. The character I’d want to be like: Rachel
8. The character I’d slap:Ross
9. A pairing that I love: Ross/Rachel
10. A pairing that I despise: None
1. The first character I first fell in love with: Finn
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Tina
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Blaine
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Finn
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Brittany
6. The character I would totally smooch:Finn
7. The character I’d want to be like:Rachel
8. The character I’d slap:Blaine
9. A pairing that I love:Finchel
10. A pairing that I despise: Klaine
7 facts about my childhood?
- I grew up in queens
- I had three cousins who were like my siblings but not anymore.
- I lived in lots of basements.
- I had a speech delay and didn’t talk until I was like 2ish
- I didn’t grow much.
- My bus driver was SUPER creepy and had a crush on my mom so he carried me to the front step of my house.
- I talked a lot so whenever I annoyed my dad he put on a scary movie until I was too afraid to talk.
pink and green
4 facts about my parents??
- My mom died of colon cancer.
- My dad is the biggest piece of fucking shit in this world I swear to god.
- They met in a newspaper ad.
- My mom left my dad when I was only two months old.
9 facts about my appearance:
- I’m fat
- I’m tiny (4’10’)
- I have fat legs.
- My hair is hard to manage. Like I can’t brush it once. I have to brush it like 500 times a day.
- My eyes are brownish hazelish
- My toes are weird.
- I bite my nails a lot so nails are ugly too.
- My naturally hair color is brownish reddish
- I am ugly do you get it?
Three facts about my personality:
- I’m quirky
- I’m loud
- I like being left alone.